The upcoming artist market in Cooke City, Montana is set to take place on August 19th,
as part of Forget Me Knot festival. The event promises to be a celebration of art and creativity, featuring a diverse range
of artists from the local area and beyond. Visitors can expect to find a variety of unique and handmade items, including paintings,
sculptures, jewelry, and more. With the beautiful natural scenery of Montana serving as a backdrop, this market is sure to be a memorable experience for all who attend.
A Few details...
- The Marketplace will take place outdoors (bring your own tent or covering), on August 19, from 9 to 5.
- Set up will be from 8 to 9. Tear down will be from 5 to 6.
- Each crafter will be given a 10x10 space during the event.
- Each crafter is responsible for their own tables and tents and lodging.
- There is a $25 “Hold My Space” fee that can be refunded or donated to the Fest.
- One ticket will be given to each maker while any other visitors will need to purchase a festival pass.
- Cell service is not available in the area.
Internet should not be relied upon for credit card transactions.
- No percentage of sales will be collected by the Forget Me Knot Fest.
- We welcome any questions or comments.